E rapu ana mātou i tētahi kaiako pūmau, e āhei ana ki te whakaako i ngā Tau 0–6 o Te Whānau Puawaitanga nei. Kia matatau taua nei kaiako ki te reo Māori me ōna tikanga. He kura auraki mātou ki New Windsor, engari he whānau Māori kei konei, e ako ana i te reo Māori hei reo tuarua.
New Windsor strives for learners to be the best they can be – who are confident, creative, collaborative, respectful, responsible and resilient. An exciting opportunity to join the passionate New Windsor team as part of our growing bilingual unit Te Whānau Puāwaitanga.
Te Whānau Puāwaitanga runs a Level 2 Maori Language Programme. It seeks to grow learners that can work in both the Te Ao Māori and Pakeha world. With strong support, we are looking for someone who can fulfil this vision for our Māori bilingual learners. Our school is dynamic and multicultural with outstanding students, staff and supportive community.
We are looking for:
- Strong classroom practitioner
- Reo Fluency for MLP Level 2
- Strong relationships with ākonga, whānau and the community
- Strength in Tikanga
- Passionate and can contribute to change
- Reimagine and rediscover our kaupapa with our ākonga, whānau and the community
- Excellent professional learning
- Quality mentoring and coaching
- Supportive teams with fun and laughter
- Collegial support to help in your role
- Opportunities to grow as a leader
School visits are more than welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for beginning teachers. The position starts on Term 1, 2021. MITA allowance applies.
Please complete the school’s application package, send together with a covering letter, CV and 2 referees to Maria Laxa Deputy Principal email@example.com