Welcome to the Parent Teacher Collective (PTC)
“Parents and teachers working together for our school community”
Some of the functions of the PTC are to:
- Create community within the school
- Welcome new families to the school.
- Organise fun events for the children and their families
- Fundraise for a variety of school related projects
- Provide a forum for parents and families to feedback to the school.
- Fund additional learning experiences and resources for our students.
- PTC also help out at school events in a volunteer capacity.
We welcome new parents and we would love you to get involved and your commitment can be as little or as much as you want.
We have regular meetings once per term. You are welcome to attend or alternatively email email@example.com to be asked to be added to the mailing list. Or keep an eye out on this page or the school newsletter for upcoming events and let us know where you can help. If you have particular skills or talents to offer please let us know!