This year our Education Outside the Classroom programme will start on Monday 30th March. The programme aims to provide access to hands-on experiences that are not available inside the classroom.
Details about each year’s trip will come out later this term. The Y5-6 team will also be having a Camp Information evening after our Parent Information evening. It’s an opportunity to find out more camp information and if you are interested in being a camp helper. The dates of these information evenings can be found in “upcoming events” on page 3 of this newsletter.
- New Entrants/Year 1: Cornwallis Beach Trip (Monday 30th March)
- Year 2: Bush walk
- Year 3: Water Safety with Surf school at Orewa beach
- Year 4: Bush walk at Oakley Creek (Wednesday 1 April)
- Year 5: Camp Morley, Clarks Beach (2 nights, 3 days camp Mon 30 March – Wed 1 April)
- Year 6: Camp Bentzon, Kawau Island (4 nights, 5 days camp Mon 30 March – Fri 3 April)